Cyberpunk 2077, a popular game developed by CD Projekt RED, is bugged during the Killing Moon mission.
Due to this existing bug in the game, players cannot complete the mission.
Continue reading this article to learn more about Killing Moon Bug and ways to fix it.
Table of Contents Show
What Is The Killing Moon Bug?
The Killing Moon Bug is the issue or glitch players face during the Killing Moon Mission in Cyberpunk 2077.
Players are facing an issue where critical events or conversations are required to finish the mission.
Many players are stuck while using an HMG, even though they have none in their inventory.
This bug causes many problems for the player, such as phones not working or unexpected items showing up in their bag.
Similarly, few players are facing the bug where the enemy is not spawning during the quest.
Furthermore, the auto-driving function of the car is also not working for some players while playing this mission.
This glitch affects a lot of players since it reduces the fun factor and prevents them from having fun.
So, the bug is causing dissatisfaction among players, preventing them from completing the mission.
How To Fix The Killing Moon Bug?
Players have discovered various ways to resolve these bugs by bypassing them and continuing to enjoy the game.
Here are a few potential fixes suggested by players in different gaming communities:
- Reload Previous Saves: Try to use the previous game saves before the bug happens, as returning to an earlier point.
- Restarting or Reloading: Some players have fixed the issue by restarting the game or reloading it from a previous save.
- Create New Save: Changing weapons and creating a new save has helped some players fix the glitch.
- Using Another Device: Try playing on a different device, as it might also solve the bug in the game.
- Wait for Updates: Game developers sometimes release updates or patches that fix bugs like this, so players must watch for updates.
- Ask the Game Developers: If the above methods don’t work, players must contact the game’s support or report the bug to the creators.
Steps To Complete The Killing Moon Mission
Below is the step-by-step guide to completing the Killing Moon mission in Cyberpunk 2077:
- Firstly, after escaping with Songbird in Firestarter players must wait for her contact.
- After that, Solomon Reed will warn players of being wanted for treason since they sided with Songbird.
- Players must meet Songbird at the Van to provide medical assistance as he is in pain.
- Drive to NCX, and they must surrender weapons at the entrance to avoid detection.
- As they go through the entrance, use a code provided by Songbird to find a disguise locked in a suitcase.
- Also, they must ensure they are not detected by cameras and mechs in the construction area.
- Lastly, players should protect the songbird by making critical decisions.
The Bottom Line
In Cyberpunk 2077, Killing Moon Bug affects players while completing important missions, making it difficult to progress.
Players try different ways like reloading saves or waiting for updates to fix this bug in the game.