Diamond In The Rough Quest Glitch is an issue or bug that players are facing during the quest in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
However, game developers are doing their best to fix this annoying bug existing in the game.
Continue reading this article to explore more about Diamond In The Rough Glitch and ways to fix it.
Table of Contents Show
What Is Diamond In The Rough Glitch?
Diamond In The Rough Glitch is a bug that the player encounters during the Diamond In The Rough Quest.
Additionally, players face this issue when opening the gate and the second part of the key.
The main issue is they get stuck in front of the door despite the quest saying it is open.
Similarly, some players cannot get the beams of light to unlock the door.
They are also encountering problems related to getting the second key part.
Moreover, players have this issue in consoles like PC, Xbox, and PlayStation.
They have also reported this glitch to the game developer, asking to fix it immediately.
Many players have spent much time trying to fix this glitch or find ways around it to open the door.
So, the saddest part is that players are stuck on this quest and cannot move to another quest.
Fixes To Diamond In The Rough Quest Glitch
Below are some methods that might help fix the existing glitch in Dreamlight Valley during Diamond In The Rough Quest.
- Update the Game: Players must watch for the latest updates or patches; sometimes, these contain fixes for glitches and bugs.
- Restart the Game: Try restarting the game, as this might start an automatic update that could resolve the glitch.
- Clear Cache or Reinstall: Clearing or reinstalling the game’s cache might resolve existing data issues causing the glitch.
- Try on Another Platform: Try playing the game on a different gaming console to see if the glitch continues on that device.
- Contact Customer Support: Contact the game’s support team; they might offer specific instructions about the glitch.
- Stay Updated: Keep an eye on official game websites or forums for announcements regarding bug fixes or updates.
Completing Diamond In The Rough Quest
After fixing the bug and calming the Scarab key in the ‘The Wild Tangle’s Swarm‘ quest, players can explore the Cave of Wonders.
Players must follow the Scarab to the vast sand pile in The Wastes to access the Cave of Wonders.
You should make sure to interact with the Scarab once it stops moving so that the cave can be seen.
Now, players have to start a few different puzzles to go through the cave, and the first one is to find a way to block the gate.
Again, head back to where the players came from and pull the lever, allowing players to continue the next puzzle.
Furthermore, in the next step, players must activate two Light Interrupters to access the second gate.
As players proceed through the second gate, grab the Jewel of Time from the statue, and then players can return to Gaston.
Finally, after completing all the above steps, players can complete the Diamond In The Rough Quest in Dreamlight Valley.
The Bottom Line
The Diamond In The Rough quest glitch in Disney Dreamlight Valley is a big issue for players.
Moreover, players are hoping for a fix from the game developers so that they can enjoy this game without delay.