In the current gaming scenario, gamers have been discussing the topic of planecaster not working bg3 in the Steam community and Reddit.
Planecaster is not working in Bg3 due to a glitch, and it can be fixed if the players update the game to the latest version and use the corrupted files. When attempting to activate the planecaster, players will receive the error message “cannot use this right now.”
It is significant because it assists players in exploring new realms, discovering hidden mysteries, and completing tasks requiring planar travel.
Continue reading more about Why the planecaster is not working in Baldur’s Gate 3.
What Is Planecaster?
In the game Baldur’s Gate 3, a planecaster allows players to travel between multiple planes of reality.
It is significant because it could help players explore new realms, discover hidden mysteries, and complete tasks that require planar travel.
Planecaster is also linked to the game’s main story
It relates to the genesis of the tadpole that infects the players’ character and others.
What Are The Causes Of Planecaster Not Working?
The planecaster don’t work due to the following reason:
- If the players do not talk to the inquisitor as a whole party with lazel in their team.
- Game is not updated to the latest version or the file is corrupted.
3. When players usually do improper shutdowns or faulty updates.
4. If the players don’t have enough orbs in their inventory.
5. The key character that the player interacts with is dead.
How to Fix Planecasters Not Working in BG3?
As the players already know why does Planecasters doesn’t works in BG3. They can find the solutions to the problem too.
Here are some of the tips and tricks to fix the planecaster not working in the bg3 bug:
1. Updating the Game Version to the latest
Players should update the game to the latest version to overcome the glitch.
Updating the game protects gamers against bugs and brief platform issues.
To update the game players need to follow the following steps:
- Determine the platform on which you’re playing BG3; it may be Steam, GOG, or something else.
- Navigate to the game collection.
- Locate and choose BG3.
- Now, click the update button to see if there are any new updates.
- Keep an eye on the update, and after it is finished, restart the game to see whether the planecaster issue has been rectified
2. Repairing the Corrupted Game Files
The planecaster won’t work in the bg3 even if the players use corrupted files.
Here are the steps to follow to check whether the files are corrupted or not:
- On the Device, players should launch the game platform. It might be Steam, GOG, or another platform.
- Now, go to the library, where the players discover all of the games associated with their account.
- Locate and choose BG3.
- Right-click on BG3, and then choose Properties. Now, select the Local Files option.
- Check the game’s integrity now.
- Then, select Auto Repair from the menu.
Once the fix is complete, restart the game to see whether the planecaster issue has been repaired.
3. By Checking Whether The Players Have Orb In Their Inventory
Before using the planecaster, players must ensure that they have enough orbs in their inventory.
Before beginning the Planecaster quest, players should get the orbs and weapons from Shadowheart.
However, many players have claimed that not having an orb in their inventory or insufficient orbs prevented them from using the Planecaster.
The Bottom Line
Planecaster is an essential element in the Baldur’s Gate 3 gameplay experience, allowing players to switch between multiple in-game planes.
However, players sometimes cannot use planecaster for various reasons and glitches.
Players should use the above tips to overcome the Planecaster not working in the game