Remnant 2 Soul Spark Cylinder is an exclusive item in the Eon Vault’s V-shaped vault in N’Erud.
Players can enjoy many hidden treasures, secrets, and powerful items in the game by exploring different worlds and area
Continue reading about the Soul Spark Cylinder and how to find it in the newly released game.
Table of Contents Show
Remnant 2 Soul Spark Cylinder
Soul Spark Cylinder is a quest item in Remnant 2, a third-person shooter action video game.
Players can find this item in Eon Vault, one of the overworld areas in the N’erud.
Moreover, the item is hidden in the underground vault, Eon Vault, somewhere in the toxic desert filled with fog and hostile creatures.
Players can obtain the Soul Spark Cylinder by exploring the Green Capsule Room Event in the game and finding an audio recording and a green capsule.
How To Find Remnant 2 Soul Spark Cylinder?
Players must enter the dangerous desert to obtain the Soul Spark Cylinder quest item.
Similarly, they must search for pyramid-like structures leading to underground facilities.
Here’s the step-by-step process for finding the Soul Spark:
- After completing the first world, either Rhom or Earth, players should navigate through N’erud.
- To access the Soul Spark Cylinder, they must experience one of two storylines in N’erud: Tal’Ratha and The Shining Essence Echo.
- The starting point for this storyline is the Forgotten Prison. A voice behind a glass chamber will request players to retrieve the Soul Sparks to aid the Drzyr.
- Exiting the Forgotten Prison, players should go to the Abyssal Rift.
- Further, they must go down the elevator and reach the Hatchery or Putrid Domain.
- Completing the main dungeon in these areas, players should exit to the Eon Vault, the second overworld area in N’erud.
- After entering the Eon Vault, you will encounter the pyramid structure with yellow lights and an airlock door.
- Reach the end of the hall by entering the vault. A Soul Spark Cylinder will be visible as a glowing cylinder on a pedestal.
After successfully getting the Soul Spark Cylinder, players must defect off waves of zombies that spawn upon taking the cylinder.
The Bottom Line
Players must traverse various locations in the scary N’erud desert.
Similarly, in Remnant 2, you can defeat the enemies after getting the Soul Spark Cylinder within the Eon vault.
After successfully defeating the enemies, players can leave the vault and return to the Forgotten Prison.
Moreover, the Spark Soul Cylinder can unlock another airlock door, providing access to Tal’Ratha’s Refuge.